- Oakland Personal Injury Lawyer
- About Us
- Oakland Personal Injury
- Oakland Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Animal & Dog Bite Lawyer
- Oakland ATV Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Birth Injury Lawyer
- Oakland Boat Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Cruise Ship Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Burn Injury Lawyer
- Oakland Car Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Commercial Fishing Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Construction Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Drowning Lawyer
- Oakland E-Scooter Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Foster Home Abuse Lawyer
- Oakland Maritime Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Oakland Misdiagnosis Lawyer
- Oakland Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Neglect & Abuse Lawyer
- Oakland Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
- Oakland Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Premises Liability Lawyer
- Oakland Railroad Worker Injury Lawyer
- Oakland Seaman & Jones Act Lawyer
- Oakland Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Oakland Toxic Tort Lawyer
- Oakland Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
- Oakland Truck Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Tug & Barge Accident Lawyer
- Oakland Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Oakland Employment Lawyer
- Oakland Age Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Class Action Wage & Hour Claims Lawyer
- Oakland Disability Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Employment Contract Lawyer
- Oakland Employee Discrimination & Harassment Lawyer
- Oakland Gender & Sex Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Meal & Rest Break Lawyer
- Oakland Misclassification & Independent Contractor Lawyer
- Oakland Misclassification & Exempt/Hourly Lawyer
- Oakland National Origin Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Overtime & Double Time Lawyer
- Oakland Pay Stub Violations Lawyer
- Oakland Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Race & Color Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Religious Harassment Lawyer
- Oakland Retaliation & Wrongful Termination Lawyer
- Oakland Retaliation For Complaints Lawyer
- Oakland Sexual Harassment Lawyer
- Oakland Sexual Orientation & LGBT Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Wage & Hour Lawyer
- Oakland Wage & Hour Record Keeping Lawyer
- Oakland Weight Discrimination Lawyer
- Oakland Whistleblower Lawyer
- Oakland Unpaid Hours Lawyer
- California Labor Commissioner Claims Lawyer
- Contact Us
- Website Accessibility
- COVID-19 Update
You can be confident in relying on our zealous and effective Oakland litigators:
We have served Northern California for over 35 years.
Our attorneys have been honored with numerous accolades, including SuperLawyers, AV Rating, and Top 100 Trial Attorney Awards.
In our decades of legal service to the community, we have garnered a substantial reputation. We are respected by opposing counsel, feared by insurance companies, and followed by jurors.
We combine Big Firm experience with boutique office attention and care. Several of our attorneys have experience working for the biggest law firms in the country, including the most prominent maritime defense law firm. Our attorneys rely on that big-firm know-how but prefer the personal touch of a smaller firm, allowing us to provide individualized and attentive representation to each of our clients.
We’ve been through it, too. Attorney Mark Venardi had to personally deal with a medical malpractice injury he suffered at a time when he was working a blue-collar job on an offshore oil rig; he knows what it’s like to be a working man dealing with a personal injury. He built his way up to working for the biggest maritime defense firm in the country, before deciding to focus on helping people like himself who were hurt by negligence and mistreatment from others.
We like to fight for the underdog. Attorney Martin Zurada is an immigrant and the son of immigrants who tirelessly worked his way up through education and experience to attain the American dream. Even though he has served in large, high-level litigation law firms, he prefers helping clients directly, fighting against injustices, and securing victories for the little guy who has been wronged.
We win. We have secured multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. In our combined tenure, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients across our broad areas of practice.
We care first and foremost about our clients. We dedicate ourselves to serve each and every client personally, and we make ourselves available to our clients around the clock.
There is no cost to you until we win. If we don’t make a recovery for you, we will not collect a fee. And all initial consultations are free of charge.
Dedicated Areas of Practice
We offer a wide range of litigation services for Oakland personal injury and employment law clients. Specifically, our areas of dedicated practice span the following issues:
Employment Law. California employers must assure proper pay to employees and comply with a variety of rules and regulations to prevent discrimination and unfair treatment of employees. We represent victims of wage and hour violations, employment discrimination, workplace harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and any other form of California workplace mistreatment. If you believe you were treated inappropriately at work, we can help.
Personal Injury. If you’ve been injured due to another’s negligence, you deserve compensation. That’s where we come in. As Oakland personal injury attorneys, we right the wrongs done to our clients. And we do it at our cost during the entire duration of your case. There is never any fee until we win. Give us a call if you have been hurt in a car accident, by a toxic spill or contamination, as a result of medical malpractice, due to abuse or neglect, in a maritime accident, by a vicious animal attack, or any other incident caused by someone else’s negligence.
The Sooner You Speak to an Attorney, the Stronger Your Chances for Recovery Will Become.
Contact the Oakland litigation attorneys at Venardi Zurada today, and let’s get started. We are available to talk any time, so whether you call, email or chat online, we’ll respond and set up an appointment to meet you. We have several Spanish speakers in the office and welcome the opportunity to cater our services to Oakland’s Spanish-speaking population. You pay no fee until we win for you, so you have nothing to lose by contacting our office for a free consultation. The sooner you call, the faster we can start getting results for you. Call 925-937-3900.