How Do We Do That? We Feel Your Pain. Then We Make the Judge and Jury Feel It too.
If you have a personal injury or employment law dispute in Oakland, California, you can rely on the litigation attorneys at Venardi Zurada. We pride ourselves on providing excellent, dedicated, and personalized service to our clients. We care personally about the well-being of our clients, and we offer more than just outstanding legal representation: We offer advice, counsel, and personal service to our clients. We help injured clients get the medical care they need, and we offer advice to wronged employees to help them through times of crisis.
When you get hurt through someone else’s actions or negligence, you may have to deal with a lot of recovery time and bills. However, you shouldn’t have to deal with it all by yourself, without compensation. The professional Oakland personal injury lawyers at Venardi Zurada are experienced at helping you gain the help you need after an injury.
If you live around Oakland, including Walnut Creek, CA, or Redding, CA, our personal injury attorneys can help you. We have years of experience with trial cases, and our main focus is on getting you the best outcome possible. You can trust that our Oakland injury lawyers will work their hardest to help you. Throughout the involved legal process of a personal injury case, we’ll stay by your side and fight for your compensation.
We’ve won over $100 million for our clients, so see what we can do for you if you’ve been injured.
There is NO FEE until we win.
We bring dedication, intelligence, and personal attention, along with decades of experience to the table. We use that combination to get our clients the compensation they need and the justice they deserve. Can we help you, too? Find out. Contact our Oakland personal injury lawyers today for a free case review.
Experienced Oakland Injury Lawyers With Decades of Excellent Service to Northern California
The Oakland personal injury lawyers at Venardi Zurada have dedicated their professional lives to serving the people of California. If you need representation for a claim involving personal injury, wrongful death, unpaid wages or employment discrimination, our experienced litigators have the skillset to get results. Our Oakland personal injury team has spent decades cultivating the respect of clients, professional colleagues, and the courts.
You can be confident in relying on our zealous and effective Oakland personal injury lawyers:
- We have served Northern California for over 35 years.
- Our attorneys have been honored with numerous accolades, including SuperLawyers, AV Rating, and Top 100 Trial Attorney Awards.
- In our decades of legal service to the community, we have garnered a substantial reputation. We are respected by opposing counsel, feared by insurance companies, and followed by jurors.
- We combine Big Firm experience with boutique office attention and care. Several of our attorneys have experience working for the biggest law firms in the country, including the most prominent maritime defense law firm. Our attorneys rely on that big-firm know-how but prefer the personal touch of a smaller firm, allowing us to provide individualized and attentive representation to each of our clients.
- We’ve been through it, too. Attorney Mark Venardi had to personally deal with a medical malpractice injury he suffered at a time when he was working a blue-collar job on an offshore oil rig; he knows what it’s like to be a working man dealing with a personal injury. He built his way up to working for the biggest maritime defense firm in the country, before deciding to focus on helping people like himself who were hurt by negligence and mistreatment from others.
- We like to fight for the underdog. Attorney Martin Zurada is an immigrant and the son of immigrants who tirelessly worked his way up through education and experience to attain the American dream. Even though he has served in large, high-level litigation law firms, he prefers helping clients directly, fighting against injustices, and securing victories for the little guy who has been wronged.
- We win. We have secured multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. In our combined tenure, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients across our broad areas of practice.
- We care first and foremost about our clients. We dedicate ourselves to serve each and every client personally, and we make ourselves available to our clients around the clock.
- There is no cost to you until we win. If we don’t make a recovery for you, we will not collect a fee. And all initial consultations are free of charge.
Dedicated Areas of Practice
We offer a wide range of litigation services for Oakland personal injury and employment law clients. Specifically, our areas of dedicated practice span the following issues:
Employment Law. California employers must assure proper pay to employees and comply with a variety of rules and regulations to prevent discrimination and unfair treatment of employees. We represent victims of wage and hour violations, employment discrimination, workplace harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and any other form of California workplace mistreatment. If you believe you were treated inappropriately at work, we can help.
Personal Injury. If you’ve been injured due to another’s negligence, you deserve compensation. That’s where we come in. As Oakland personal injury attorneys, we right the wrongs done to our clients. And we do it at our cost during the entire duration of your case. There is never any fee until we win. Give us a call if you have been hurt in a car accident, by a toxic spill or contamination, as a result of medical malpractice, due to abuse or neglect, in a maritime accident, by a vicious animal attack, or any other incident caused by someone else’s negligence.
The Sooner You Speak to an Oakland Personal Injury Lawyer, the Stronger Your Chances for Recovery Will Become.
Contact the Oakland personal injury lawyers at Venardi Zurada today, and let’s get started. We are available to talk any time, so whether you call, email or chat online, we’ll respond and set up an appointment to meet you. We have several Spanish speakers in the office and welcome the opportunity to cater our services to Oakland’s Spanish-speaking population. You pay no fee until we win for you, so you have nothing to lose by contacting our office for a free consultation. The sooner you call, the faster we can start getting results for you. Call 833-893-6763.